What is life without health?
Diabetes, obesity, allergens, cancer, Alzheimer's, heart disease are rampant and there doesn't seem to be a solution... or is there?
Everyday we're bombarded by conflicting information on nutrition, fitness and health...
Our loved ones fall victim to diseases caused by a lifestyle that is promoted by profit-driven interests...
We've found Plant-Fit Summit, the only free online summit available for the non-professionals like us to learn first-hand from experts like experienced doctors, professional nutrition and fitness coaches, and Olympic athletes.
Regardless of whether you or your loved ones are battling against health issues, want to get into shape, achieve your fitness goals, live longer or simply wake up full of energy, this free Summit will be helpful.
In particular, there are several topics we feel so close to heart because either ourselves or our family and friends had similar experiences and we didn't have the knowledge to decide what we can do, there was no way to learn back then. Many times, it's also very important to be mentally strong when battling health issues...
Here are some very interesting and practical topics we think you may explore:
1. Allergens and toxins, all you need to know to protect yourself and children - By Dr. Vivian Chen, has two kids with severe food allergies
2. All you need to know about joint pain and how to reverse it - By Dr Stephan Esser, MD, physician, author and motivational speaker specializing in sports medicine and lifestyle modification
3. Pulling back the curtain on diabetes and exactly how to reverse it - By Cyrus Khambatta, PhD and Robby Barbaro
4. The psychology of Change: How to get ourselves to do what we know we should be doing - By Dr. Doug Lisle, clinical psychologist
5. From steroids to plant based, the remarkable story of a bodybuilding champion - By Scott Abel, Diet and fitness online coach
6. Making healthy food delicious, how to create flavors you'll love without the guilt - By Katie Mae, Culinary coach and nutritionist
7. How our food and lifestyle cause Alzheimer's and 5 steps to protect yourself - By Dean Sherzai, MD, PhD and Ayesha Sherzai, MD, neurologist
The online summit starts on 31 August 2019 and runs until 8 September 2019. However you can reserve your spot now and mark the dates in your calendar. The reservation process is pretty simple, just follow a few steps by clicking this link and you will be receiving a confirmation email that you have secured your spot. Once the summit starts, access link and daily schedule will be emailed accordingly and you can tune in to watch 3 to 4 expert presentations each day.
Sign up now, share this with your loved ones, be healthier and happier together! You can also watch the trailer attached to gain more insights!
Our posts are brought to you by the WOWness Connection team. We aim to highlight the products and services you might find interesting and useful to achieve your fitness and wellness goals. We get a small share of the revenue from our affiliated partners if you buy their products or services. It allows us to share more good stuff for FREE. In the circumstance we receive products from manufacturers to review, this does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended.
So thank you if you decide to pick up our recommendations. We welcome your feedback, please kindly email us at email@example.com.